Points, what are they and how do I get some?
Points are a way to measure site engagement and memorabilia knowledge. Users with high point totals will unlock moderater status and monitoring tools. It's my intention that PackersDatabase eventually be run by the community itself.
The primary way to gain points is by adding memorabilia and correcting / adding missing memorabilia information. You can also earn points by adding items to your collection, by posting comments on memorabilia and sellers listings. And by uploading community images.
You gain points when you:
- login/visit once per day +15
- identify an item: +50
- add an item: +200
- update items description or number made +50
- update items year +50
- add an item to your collection/wishlist +20
- write a note for your collection/wishlist item +25
- like or upvote something +10
- write a comment +20
- add a community image +25
- update items category, manufacturer, player, material, upc, asin, model number, dimensions, coa, msrp +25
- update items color, department, estimated value +10
- update items made in usa +35
- add a merchant listing for an item +15
- write a description for a category +150
- write a description for a manufacturer +150